Internship in Human Resources and Business Development
CareerDC is a small internship agency that operates internationally coordinating internships between
students and host organisations.
Start date : November 2017
Internship between 3 and 6 months.
We are looking for motivated business students looking to gain professional work experience in the field
of Human Resources and/or Marketing & Business Development through an internship (minimum 3
months) at our head office located in Edgecliff, Sydney.
Tasks vary depending on the projects that we are working on at the time, however please see below for
more information on the internship roles offered.
HR tasks include, but are not limited to:
● Conducting informational meeting with students
● Internship coordination
● Communicating with host organisations
● Candidate selection
● Resume writing
● Interview training
Business Development and Marketing tasks include, but are not limited to:
● International Marketing to attract international students
● Social Media Management (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
● Online content management and blogging
● Posting advertisements
● Developing marketing strategies
● Research on various topics such as: Economics, Immigration, Employment, Education
● Problem solving skills
● Prioritisation and time management skills
● Ability to work autonomously
● Attention to detail & focus
● Multiple languages (bonus)
The internship is unpaid therefore, you must be studying a related course with an internship
requirement and an internship agreement must be provided by your educational institute.
CareerDC coordinates internship programs by connecting students with host organisations. Internships and training programs
Internships are practical work-placement programs designed to provide you with professional experience in an area related to your field of study or the career you are working towards. The aim of providing industry-specific opportunities is to enable you to develop skills that will enhance your prospects of gaining meaningful employment, building your career and starting your future. Internships can be tailored to your individual needs by giving you the choice of industry, location, start date and duration. CareerDC provides new and innovative search services for students looking for Internships to fullfill their course requirements.