We are Kolja, Sophie, Jonas, Kim and Joscha from the CRM Team and we are currently seeking for a new intern or working student (20h or 40h/week) for our office in Berlin. Due to our increasing number of services and customers, we need YOUR support from tomorrow onwards for at least 6 months.
Do you enjoy communicating with people and like to help others? Do you also believe that a close connection between customer support and product development is vital for a tech company? Even complex support cases are not a problem for you? If you think of customer service as a product feature and as a significant part of a successful product, we should get to know each other.
First a quick look at us
Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodal Platforms, and create a new global player comprising of five joint ventures. moovel Group is joining forces with ReachNow - and becomes REACH NOW
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel is part of a large global corporation, but at the heart of it we still are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
You will be a fully integrated member of our CRM/Growth Team and work in a modern and creative environment. Our working time is based on trust and we have a “Duz-Culture” at moovel, which creates a friendly working atmosphere. Our bright office is located right at the heart of Berlin, close to Alexanderplatz - easily reachable via public transport and surrounded by restaurants and cafés. As a working student at moovel you will get a monthly mobility allowance that can be used for our products and there is also free breakfast every day.
Some of the things you will do
- Respond to our customers’ requests and feedback via our CRM tool
- Help us improve CRM tools and processes to enhance customer satisfaction and scale our service internationally
- Track and visualize our customers’ feedback to help us improve our products
- Be the customer‘s advocate in the company
- You are currently a student of humanities, language or literary studies, economics, business administration or a related field
- You enjoy communicating with customers and colleagues
- You like to work in an international environment and have very good verbal and writing skills in German and English
- You are open to new topics, digital trends and mobility concepts
- You have a high degree of personal responsibility
Overall, we need someone who is motivated to help out our customers and enhance our product quality by exceptional service.
If this whole description sounds familiar to you and you feel this could be a really good match - we are happy to meet you! Just send us your application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
Kolja, Sophie, Jonas, Kim and Joscha