Lab Praktikant/in (m/w/d)
We are Raphael, Florian, Markus, Benedikt and Daniel from moovel lab and we are currently seeking an intern/ working student for at least 6 month from February onwards in our office in Berlin. You will support us in turning our scenarios, prototypes and ideas around the future of mobility into real things, since we never run out of ideas but often out of time to create them.
Our work is very diverse, from self initiated (tech-art) projects to geeky tinkering with IoT-Stuff, data wrangling and software pieces that might just end up in real products. If you feel comfortable in this kind of setting drop us a note!
First a quick look at us
Daimler AG and BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of Carsharing, Ride-Hailing, Parking, Charging and Multimodal Platforms, and create a new global player comprising of five joint ventures. moovel Group is joining forces with ReachNow - and becomes REACH NOW
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel (REACH NOW) is part of two global corporations, but at the heart of it we still are a start-up. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 300 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
Some of the things you will do
- Live up to your possession with data, technology, design and research
- Support in positioning and facilitating lab projects in cool places
- Taking an active part in project idea creation and realization
- Share knowledge, support and help colleagues
- Maintaining and enhancing existing projects
- You are currently a student of interaction design / communication design / computer science / data science
- You like to work in an international environment
- You have a high degree of personal responsibility
- As our corporate language is English and we are an international team, you should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
If this whole description sounds familiar to you and you feel this could be a really good match - we are happy to meet you! Just send us your application by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
Raphael, Florian, Markus, Benedikt and Daniel