Sales & Logistics Intern
Responsible for managing and handling activities such as: communication, PR, social media, and content creation.
- Boost awareness for the brand
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with the business goals
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photo’s, video’s, news, posts, and more).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timelime cover, profile pictures, blog layout, Instagram stories, airbnb information, and more)
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish is a bonus
- Graphic design knowledge is a bonus
- Photography knowledge is a bonus
- Eye for detail
- Able to apply theories and methods
- Culturally intelligent
Über Hotel Bogota Astral
Hotel Bogota Astral is a hotel located in Chapinero Alto, one of the nicest/safest and most central located places of Bogota. The hotel was originally founded to fulfill the demand of national tourists as well as business travelers. Right now the focus is shifting towards international tourists, as well as expats/ international students who are looking for a place to stay for a longer term.
The Sales & Marketing department has become a crucial element in the task of renewing the market. The department is now one of the most important departments of the company. It is constantly trying to improve and bring in new ideas.