- Research and compile data on the market and segments targeted by Optimy
- Work on marketing materials and create powerpoint presentations
- Draft visual and text content for the corporate website and presentations
- Write drafts and run research for our blog posts
- Work on interactions and posts for Optimy’s social media profiles
- Benchmark and gather data on competitors
- Source for the right organisations and contacts in our target markets
- Assist the Marketing specialists on ongoing projects and tasks: SEO, SEA, Social Media
- Design Social Media content, infographics etc...
- You are a Business/Marketing/Communications student
- You have a strong command of the English language
- You are fluent in German
- You are autonomous and have excellent organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Premiere Pro is a plus.
- A previous internship in the same field is a plus.
- You are able to carry out research and analytics based task
- You can start in August 2019
- An internship agreement provided by your university
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...