Students (m/f) Internship DHL TREND RESEARCH
Deutsche Post DHL Group
The Deutsche Post DHL Group team is the leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. As one the of planet’s largest employers operating in over 220 countries and territories, we see the world differently.
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every
member of our team, too.
Welcome with your talents at Deutsche Post and DHL.
Starting as of now for 6 months in Bonn
Your internship & benefits
You will support our unit DHL Trend Research, the premier innovation team within Deutsche Post Group worldwide. As part of our team, you will contribute to projects that turn technology, social, and business trends from research into practical solutions for the logistics industry. Through the publication of trend reports, piloting new technologies in real logistics environments, and managing our open Innovation Challenge for 2017, you will play a central role in making innovation tangible for DPDHL Group, our customers, and the broader logistics community.
- Enrolled student in a bachelor’s or master’s program in Engineering or Business Administration – Industrial or Logistics preferred
- Fluent in English; German would be an advantage
- Inspired, open-minded and outgoing
- Passionate and curious about technology and innovation
- Customer-centric with a talent for solving the unmet needs of customers
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills: you can quickly sift through volumes of elaborate material, extract the valuable insights and turn them into a compelling story
- Outstanding project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Talent to collaborate with everyone from senior leadership to fellow interns with efficacy
Please apply online on de.dpdhl.jobs (req42337) including a cover letter, CV and references. In case of questions, Mr. Ben Gesing is happy to answer your questions under phone +49 172 7739843.
We look forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
53113 Bonn, Deutschland