Marketing Internship in London für FinTech Startup
We are looking for a talented, proactive and passionate intern for our Go-to-Market Team to drive market adoption of Circle in Germany. You’ll support the Regional Lead by enhancing our partnership and acquisition-focused programs while being the champion of the customer to help us improve our overall product experience in Germany.
As a Go-to-Market Intern, you will become an integral part of the Circle team and develop vital partnership, marketing and customer experience skills.
What you’ll work on:
- Help us extend, shape, launch and enhance our campus ambassador program in Germany
- Seek and onboard communities of users, such as exchange students, campus societies and clubs or others, that would find Circle extremely useful
- Identify, source and implement local partnerships and field marketing activities to drive Circle’s adoption
- Conduct consumer and competitor research to drive insights on the German market
- QA localized content and share customer feedback with product and UX teams
- Leverage and work with global marketing functions such as paid marketing, growth, brand, partnerships and global to drive the agenda of your region
- Act as the voice of the customer in providing feedback blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product)
- 1-2 years away from obtaining or have recently obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university in the last year. Ideally, your degree is in a field related to Business, Finance, Marketing and/or Economics
- Fluent in German and English and demonstrated experience navigating the German market
- Strong ties with the student community through being involved with student sports clubs, societies, faculties, etc.
- Creative yet very pragmatic; you find new ways to market and develop partnerships for Circle and make things happen
- Positive, high energy, self-motivated & autonomous. You enjoy a challenge, thrive on variety, and like to have a good laugh
- Team player and a strong communicator, you can rally people behind a need
- Proven interest in startups, fintech, social networks, apps and/or tech. Prior internship or part-time work experience in any of these is a strong plus.
- Passionate for Circle and the impact it’s having on how money moves between people
Circle is backed by $136 million from investors including Goldman Sachs, Baidu, CreditEase, IDG China, Breyer Capital, Accel and General Catalyst. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Dublin and London, Circle is building mobile apps aimed at enabling greater ease-of-use in online and in-person payments, with enhanced security and privacy, and the convenience of free, instant, global digital money transfers.