- you communicate well, are a team-player and have a growth mindset
- you know what you know and know what you don’t know and are honest about it (and willing to learn)
- you know and appreciate that hard work is what separates talking from doing
- you have completed a Bachelors or Masters and can say something about what you’ve learned
- you are willing to commit to at least 6 months with us
- you speak English fluently and can converse in German
- we are passionate about technology with a purpose: making our customers successful
- we are experts at (mobile) technology – that’s what clients and the industry say
- we are a fun gang, but occasionally like to burn midnight-oil to do the impossible
- we like diversity in thought and unity in fight
- we enjoy winning new clients by working smarter and harder
Our office is near Zurich Kreuzplatz, so not far from the lake. Join our amazing team (and play us on table-tennis) and get first-hand access to leading technology. In an increasingly data-driven world join us on our mission of lighting up one key aspect for our clients: how real-time location data benefits business. Ready to prove yourself? Apply now.
Physical connections matter to us. We believe in data. At GeoCTRL, we created a “fitness tracker” for physical locations. We provide physical stores with real-time audience data to go from guessing to knowing to make smart decisions and leverage business with data.
GeoCTRL uses awarded, cutting-edge technology which has been deployed with clients such as Clarins, Porsche, Marina Bay Sands and Clear Channel.