European Key Account Project Manager
Are you an ambitious graduate looking for fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting multi-million pound tech startup in operations and logistics? If you have strong organisational skills and like travelling Europe, we want to hear from you. A European language is a bonus as it will enable smooth conversations with our established teams in Europe.
We are looking for a European Key Account Project Managers to coordinator and deliver on-time projects for our client. Our client are a leading global tech company looking to continue to deploy their transport solutions across Europe. At this stage we cant reveal much – but we can once agreements are signed.
About Unsworth Global Logistics:
Unsworth Global Logistics are an internationally recognized, Award Winning logistics company with an ever-expanding worldwide clientele. Clients turn to us for our expertise in offering smart innovative and efficient supply chain solutions. We are a profitable market leader continuously striving to improve performance and market share.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project from shipment arrival, to transfer to warehouse and deployment of assets in the cities
• Manage client relationship with key account Management function
• Manage the support service and repair team for damaged assets to be repaired and re-deployed
• Anticipates and reacts to any issues and changes in market/user demand.
• Submit project status reports to management on daily basis.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
To thrive in this role you will need to meet the following criteria
• Educated to degree level, preferably 2:1
• Solid organisational skills with the ability to plan and multi task
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong client relationship
• Must be Tech Savvy with “can do” attitude
• Ability to react to a constantly evolving process
• Can demonstrate high level of common sense and logical thinking
• Must be fluent in English
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunity to work within a well funded tech startup environment
• Access to our Award Winning staff development programme.
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression for an ambitious individual
• Coaching and mentoring from a dedicated team of enthusiastic professionals
If feel ready for this exciting new challenge, then lose no time and apply online today.
If you do not hear anything from us within 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.