Regional Marketing & Strategy Specialist (Internship)
- Assist in projects in your local market through legal research, government contact, logistics etc.
- Provide market overviews (consider weather conditions, local competition, opportunities for cooperation etc)
Customer Service Work :
- Reply to user enquiries and complaints and give users a quick response positively representing and protecting the oBike brand.
- Report product problems、user concerns 、hot issues and efficiently communicate to the regional director or across other departments
Marketing & PR:
- Build the oBike brand over various social media websites (Including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter, etc).
- Connect to the media and press to organise interviews or provide content
- Translation (mainly from English to local languages)
- 2-5 days /week
- Relatively experienced in marketing, research conducting
- Fluent in English and German (Native speaker preferred)
-Internationally experienced, dedicated and hard-working
Über oBike Deutschland
oBike inc. is a global Internet and technology company based in Singapore, mainly focusing on last mile transportation and communication. We believe that by providing convenient station-less bicycles we bring a new solution to a fast and efficient transportation! oBike is already operating in 10 countries including Singapore, Australia, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland & Germany and is planning to expand its business to more countries in the near future. Thus, we are looking for young, driven, international professionals who can truly contribute and bring new ideas!