Intern/Working Student (m/f) Business Development
Key responsibilities and duties
- Learn the internal processes and assist senior staff
- In particular, work closely with the Sales & Marketing department to facilitate market entry
- Be the “glue” between the Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Product departments
Requirements and desired skills
- Can-do attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Native or fluent in English. German is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate ideas effectively within cross-functional teams
Matmatch is an ambitious new corporate venture in the materials science space - a platform that connects engineers, product designers and procurement teams with the best materials and suppliers for their job. It will soon become the largest publicly accessible database of material property information and a one-of-a-kind startup.
We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are putting together a multicultural star team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experiences across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses
What can you expect?
- Gain valuable experience at a well-funded, professionally-run start-up backed by a large corporation
- Make an important contribution to the world’s largest publically accessible materials database
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting September 2017
- This is a paid internship/ working student role