City Agent Munich
• Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• A City Agent will be responsible for managing all operations within a city. This involves
• taking responsibility for local negotiations, product, service & quality checking, communication with local vendor etc.
• Support the team with Customer Service tasks
• Support team Germany in any activities
• Help with company’s campaigns, events, promotions etc.
• Relevant Experience in Project Management
• Native German, fluent in English.
• Ability to work well with international environment
• Ability to handle pressure
• Able to multitask effectively and efficiently
• Excellent networking skills & interpersonal skills at all levels, including people
management & leadership
• To effectively manage operations, a City Agent needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector
their company operates within. City Agent must fully understand the products and services offered
Über oBike Deutschland
oBike inc. is a global Internet and technology company based in Singapore, mainly focusing on last mile transportation and communication. We believe that by providing convenient station-less bicycles we bring a new solution to a fast and efficient transportation! oBike is already operating in 10 countries including Singapore, Australia, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Austria, Switzerland & Germany and is planning to expand its business to more countries in the near future. Thus, we are looking for young, driven, international professionals who can truly contribute and bring new ideas!