German and English Speaking Intern
Primary Responsibilities include
• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
• Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in financial services
• Provide marketing and analytical support to team members in the origination group • Perform market research
• Project work testing new software integration in core banking system and ongoing enhancements
• In pursuit of a bachelor or master degree
• Strong desire to gain an understanding of financial services, banking and fintech, keen interest in IT and new technologies
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Interest in team work in a fast growing environment
• Fluent in German and English (Dutch and French are considered a plus)
Über RiverBank S.A.
RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with an initial focus on the Benelux and Germany. RiverBank received a full European Banking Licence from the European Central Bank in March 2017. RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world.
As a starting company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within a banking framework - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment.
RiverBank’s origination department aims to originate loans through a network of distribution partners. Whether you’re interested in fintech, financing SME, aspects of credit analysis, origination and marketing work, B2B distribution or working for a high growth, dynamic firm, RiverBank offers a unique opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of skills and experiences in parallel. RiverBank is looking to recruit an intern for the German market for its Luxemburg office effective immediately and for a length of between two and six months. Compensation will be in line with the market.