Internship Sales – Strategy, CRM & Dealer Network Development
The intern will support our Sales Team in the following areas:
- Assistance in the new BUGATTI Salesforce CRM project
- Responsibility for sub-projects within the global dealer network development (e.g. CI showroom roll-out, dealer margin program, sales Incentive program, dealer business equipment)
- Assistance in the administration, update and optimization of the BUGATTI Partner Portal as the central information platform for all BUGATTI Partners worldwide
- Strategic and conceptual tasks within the lifecycle planning of the Chiron and future models
- Bachelor or Master degree in Sales and Marketing (ideally with previous internship experience in the automotive sector)
- Fluent in German and English, at least basic knowledge of French
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Team spirit, good communication skills and flexibility
Über Bugatti Automobiles SAS
The Pure Fascination of a Brand
BUGATTI has always been the epitome of exclusivity, luxury, elegance, style, extraordinary design and a great passion for automobiles.
Unique vision, strong legacy of legendary sports cars and high-precision engineering in development, construction and manufacturing - distinguish this outstanding automotive brand. The elegant, individual and independent personality of BUGATTI automobiles is reflected in the brand logo: the pearl-framed oval with 60 pearls, the stylized initials of the brand’s founder Ettore Bugatti and the elegantly simple BUGATTI word mark have adorned each BUGATTI model since 1909.