Internship Sales – Strategy, CRM & Dealer Network Development
Bugatti Automobiles SAS
The Pure Fascination of a Brand
BUGATTI has always been the epitome of exclusivity, luxury, elegance, style, extraordinary design and a great passion for automobiles.
Unique vision, strong legacy of legendary sports cars and high-precision engineering in development, construction and manufacturing - distinguish this outstanding automotive brand. The elegant, individual and independent personality of BUGATTI automobiles is reflected in the brand logo: the pearl-framed oval with 60 pearls, the stylized initials of the brand’s founder Ettore Bugatti and the elegantly simple BUGATTI word mark have adorned each BUGATTI model since 1909.
The intern will support our Sales Team in the following areas:
- Assistance in the new BUGATTI Salesforce CRM project
- Responsibility for sub-projects within the global dealer network development (e.g. CI showroom roll-out, dealer margin program, sales Incentive program, dealer business equipment)
- Assistance in the administration, update and optimization of the BUGATTI Partner Portal as the central information platform for all BUGATTI Partners worldwide
- Strategic and conceptual tasks within the lifecycle planning of the Chiron and future models
- Bachelor or Master degree in Sales and Marketing (ideally with previous internship experience in the automotive sector)
- Fluent in German and English, at least basic knowledge of French
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Team spirit, good communication skills and flexibility
67120 Molsheim, Frankreich