Bezahltes Praktikum "Digital Research, Analysis & Recruiting"
As a part of our expansion, we are looking for an Intern IT/Digital Research Analyst (m/f) in Berlin. As a member of our team, you act independently as an intermediary between our customers on the one hand and international digital experts on the other.
This is what you will master:
• Your job is to bring together the best companies with the best experts. Together with our customer, you determine the exact requirements for digital expertise and define the specific search job.
• You manage the entire recruiting process of suitable candidates according to the customer's own responsibility and under clear goals and lead to a successful conclusion.
• You act confidently, quickly and efficiently in the handling of digital recruiting channels and actively lead the approach of potential candidates through subordinate KPIs and targets.
• You use digital recruiting platforms, job exchanges, social media channels and relevant networks, and place relevant information precisely and effectively in order to meet the right experts and inspire them for their mission.
• You work in our expert network, maintain the existing candidate database and systematically expand the network internationally.
• You also take responsibility for our Internet presence and have fun keeping the content and our job exchange up-to-date
• You proactively address potential new customers, provide our solutions and generate qualified leads that are processed together with the team.
This is why you are outstanding:
• You live and love "digital" and are a full blood "Digital Native"
• Digital transformation and industry 4.0 are no foreign words for you
• You are a network and a strong communicator and love the exchange with other people in the international IT environment
• You have a strong emotional intelligence, a good sense for people and very good communication skills
• You are an expert in the professional handling of relevant social media channels and bring a network in the IT field
• You think positively, have a high self-motivation and are a chance-seeker of the goals set with a high energy level gladly exceeded
• You are fast, structured and can flexibly adapt to dynamic processes without losing sight of the overview
• You are success-focused, work systematically to achieve the goals and follow your desire to use your sales and negotiation skills and to develop commercial success
• You are studying a degree in economics, business informatics, pedagogy, psychology or a comparable qualification or training with a corresponding first professional experience
• You speak fluently English (business level), other foreign languages are a plus.
Über artevie GmbH
artevie GmbH is a specialized resource solution provider in the field of IT, business intelligence and digital expertise. Our mission is to provide the best knowledge and resources to our global clients across all industries.