Internship SEO Germany, Full-time, Amsterdam
As a SEO Intern you are, together with your team, responsible for the optimization and implementation of the online marketing strategy of Germany. You will mainly work on the construction of SEO campaigns and other marketing related activities in the market in cooperation with the SEO manager. The focus of your internship will be to optimize the organic traffic in the best possible way.
- Creating SEO-optimized content;
- Off-page optimization of the German domain;
- Cooperating with the web editors and creating content for the German site;
Who you are:
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship e.g. Marketing/Communication/Business Administration*;
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus!
- Passionate about online marketing/SEO;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Preferably a former internship in online marketing or SEO;
- You handle stress and pressure very well;
- Team player, but also capable of working independently;
- A native German speaker and fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
Become part of our team
At TravelBird we believe that every day presents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our travellers with enticing holiday offers and shaping the future of travel. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. In our dynamic yet focussed organization we challenge our people to learn and develop every day. Having an open and transparent atmosphere, collaboration is key. Here, we learn from each other and value trust over hierarchy. Our success is based on diverse teams of inspirational people who are not afraid of challenges. We hire these talented pioneers from all over and value the international environment this creates. It’s not just a job, it’s an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free sports lessons (Bootcamp & Yoga);
- Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Free weekly Dutch lessons;
- Friday social company drinks;
- Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
- Regular company parties;
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend); and
- An internship remuneration of €350,- (gross).