HR Intern Recruiting/Sourcing Support (m/f)
- Provide support to the HR team of Hotel Solutions
- Develop a pipeline of high quality candidates to facilitate timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment process
- Take care of the online assessment process on a global scale
- Cooperate with recruiters to identify and attract great talent
- Coordinate candidate interview logistics when needed
- Communicate recruiting data and progress to relevant stakeholders
- Enrolled in an education in the field of Human Resources, Psychology or related field
- Compulsory internship certification
- Drive, result-orientation as well as flexibility
- Ability to work independently, reliably, diligently and well structured
- Cultural sensitivity and strong communication skills
- First practical experience (e.g., internships)
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
Über HRS Hotel Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
We are looking for a Cologne based HR Intern Recruiting/Sourcing Support (m/f) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and support us to make great hiring happen.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business and leisure travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 27 offices across the world.
Our business unit Hotel Solutions takes care of the procurement of the HRS Group. This means, our sales colleagues engage with our hotel partners in order to support them maximizing their distribution success. But also acquiring and bundling the best accommodations and conditions for our business and leisure customers is their passion.
To fuel our international growth we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate and result-driven, have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever changing travel industry. Do you also want to make it happen at HRS?