PR & Marketing Intern (m/f)
Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH
We are looking for a PR & Marketing Intern (m/f) to join our team in Berlin.
Are you currently a student, or have you recently completed an apprenticeship or a higher education degree? Are you looking for a challenging internship in PR/Marketing where you will work on a wide range of tasks and be in charge of your own projects? Then read on to find out more about working at one of the most exciting start-ups in Berlin.
At Mimi we pride ourselves on the amazing team we have built. A team that amplifies connections, for our users and within the team. A team with a strong and diverse culture, loving and respectful of everyone’s individual strengths, and also their imperfections.
We are solving a real-world problem through strong leadership and ownership; pro-actively searching out challenges, tackling them boldly, and inspiring people along the way.
As our PR & Marketing intern you will be a creative sparring partner with people across departments, and work closely with our Head of Special Projects. You will be in charge of a range of PR/Marketing tasks and projects such as:
- Thinking about PR and Marketing concepts and events and how to execute them
- Writing, editing and translating texts for press releases, websites etc.
- Managing internal projects by working closely with other departments
- Working with our network of journalists to promote Mimi and cultivate strong relationships
- Organizing Mimi’s representation at expositions
You bring to the table:
- A good visual understanding to create presentations
- Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in and help out whenever needed
- An independent, well-structured, and reliable working style
- A strategic mindset and a hands-on, can-do attitude
- High level of comfort working in a developing, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
What We Offer:
- An open, friendly work environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin
- Full responsibility of your own projects in our holacratic organization
- A culture that nourishes personal development as the base for company growth
- The opportunity to work in an international and diverse team
- Bi-weekly company breakfast and regular team events
Joining Mimi means you‘ll get the chance to help shape a truly innovative product in an emerging market. We are a growing team of 27 learners. Our company is self-organized through Holacracy which means clear structures and processes, high transparency, and distributed authority.
Working on something new brings together a bunch of people who are crazy enough to believe that the future doesn‘t just happen, but needs to be shaped actively. That means plenty of exciting challenges, and wild ideas flying around all the time.
Sound like you?
Please send your application in English or German to Marlen at email@example.com including your CV and a cover letter expressing why you are a great fit for the internship and why you would like to join Mimi.