Financial Services Internship with Fintech provider
• Assisting office management with Day to Day operation
• Supporting our Sales Director and his team with client proposals
• CRM management
• Client support via phone/fax/e-mail
• Supporting our accounting team
• A very good communicator
• Good knowledge MS Office applications
• Fluent German and a very good level of English
• Passionate, self-motivated and driven personality
Über Imprima Deutschland GmbH
Imprima is the leading data room provider, handling over $1 trillion-worth of transactions in over 160 countries.
We have built up a highly impressive customer base of high-profile corporations, financial institutions and advisors. Our clients rely on us when the stakes are high because we have the most secure, reliable and easy to use data room in the industry.
We know that when it comes to making a deal, time is of the essence and confidentiality is critical. That’s why our technology is unparalleled and our service and support teams constantly go the extra mile to help you get the most complex deals over the line.
We are looking for an Intern to start ASAP. The duration is an initial 6 month period. Fair remuneration. Please, let us know your earliest start date.
We look forward to hearing from you!