Working Student (f/m) - Technical Support
• Provide technical support for all internal and external systems (e.g. BI, DMP, Salesforce)
• Become confident in the Salesforce including customizing and configuration
• Support in technical troubleshooting
• Identify root cause and solutions for reported issues
• Identify workarounds for defects to provide immediate relief
• Reduce the amount of time needed to target a fault and optimize productivity
• You are a student of computer science, data management or a similar discipline
• Good knowledge CSS, HTML5 is required
• Understanding of basic data structures preferred
• Technical support or customer service experience is nice to have
• You are a very analytical and data driven out-of-the-box thinker
• You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven person
• You have a structured way of working, logical thinking skills and you are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
• You are able to get the job done, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
Über Retail Media Group (a CECONOMY company)
We love what we do and believe that retail data is a better but first and foremost an important indicator for executing advertising campaigns. The Retail Media Group is the first multi-partner platform combining the customer data from category-leading retailers. Based on that RMG creates clusters for customized targeting. Our data partners are industry leaders such as MediaMarkt, Saturn, Real, Metro Cash & Carry, Thalia, Real and many more. With the variety of shopper data – online and offline - we are dedicated to empower our clients to use the data for online advertising in a more efficient way. Many international brands such as Samsung, McFit, American Express and Microsoft believe in our approach and work with us to optimize their marketing.
At the same time, we focus on assisting our retail partners – we equip them with the necessary tools for data-driven marketing and share our know-how in online advertising campaigns. By doing that we ensure their readiness for the new age of data. Our distinct expertise is the result of an exceptional mix of AdTech and retail market knowledge that we brought from our parent company CECONOMY (formerly METRO GROUP).
Only as a team we can be successful: become more creative, gain more presence in the market and above all: grow! Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our Berlin team as ‘Technical Support Working Student (f/m)’ and apply now!