ProfilerConsulting is a company active all over Europe and specialized in HR consultancy and including Direct Search & Interim Management, Training, Coaching and HR audits.
We are currently looking for a Junior Head Hunter who will contribute to the development of our office in Luxembourg, for a minimum of 6 months. Startdate: Flexible
It is a great opportunity to discover financial professions and develop your communication skills in the heart of Europe. Indeed, you will be part of a growing multicultural team and benefit from a customized training to improve your ability to take responsibilities as your internship goes along.
A tailor-made training will improve your project management skills, some “skills for life”.
Your role will be to work in close cooperation with the consultants. More precisely:
- You will manage strategic candidates’ sourcing projects,
- You will have the opportunity to follow the growth of our office by helping us identify relevant candidates for our clients, in consistency with the market trend (you will be trained to understand function descriptions to identify interesting profiles),
- You will be responsible for the approach, the selection and the evaluation of candidates within the frame of recruitment assignments,
- You will train and coach new Head Hunters as your seniority will grow.
- You are student in Business School or in University, and you are looking for an end-of-studies internship or a gap year,
- You speak English
- You want to materialize your professional project in an international environment and demonstrate your ability to adapt to a multicultural atmosphere,
- You are known for your dynamism, your curiosity and your interpersonal skills.
ProfilerConsulting is a privately owned company, active all over Europe and specialised in HR consulting including Direct Search & Interim Management, Training, Coaching and HR audits.