Praktikant (m/w) Online Marketing - Digital Health Start-Up
Join us on our mission to empower women to take ownership of their reproductive health. We are looking for a motivated student or graduate who is passionate about digital health and wants to gain experience in a growing startup.
What the role offers:
- Opportunity to work and develop skills across a range of Online Marketing and Design projects, supporting the marketing department in relevant activities to drive brand awareness
- Active role in creating engaging, informative and meaningful content (mainly in German) for the brand, relevant for our audiences - including blog posts, social media assets and videos;
- Staying up-to-date with health-related topics and generating new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Opportunity to be creative and bring your own ideas to the table
- Working within an international team based in the HafenCity in Hamburg and abroad
- A fun and engaging start-up culture
- Start: as soon as possible ; Duration: 6 months
- First experience with digital marketing tools
- Passionate about social media with a love for creating relevant and creative content
- Ideally: working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics tools ; Photography skills a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a focus on getting things done
- Enthusiasm for digital health & mobile technology
- Creative and full of ideas to cut through the noise
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- University degree with a business, marketing or medical focus
Über Onelife Health
Onelife Health is transforming women’s healthcare. Join us on our mission to empower women to take ownership of their reproductive health.
Our latest product, Femisphere, guides pregnant women and mothers between doctor visits and connects them with healthcare professionals when needed. Users have access to certified content & recommendations, while doctors can follow patients’ progress and make therapy adjustments if needed.
Our apps are live in 15 markets and have been featured by Apple multiple times. We partner with leading organizations like the WHO and UNICEF and work with hospitals and insurances to integrate our solutions in a meaningful way.