HR Analyst internship in China
Opportunity for full-time job after: Yes
Time period: 3-6 months
- Identification and evaluation of candidates
- Support recruiting projects
- Elaborating memorandums and presentations on meetings.
- Elaborating progress reports on projects.
- Collaborate with the team in strategy meetings to refocus difficult projects.
- Keep up to date with changes in client and candidate requirements.
- Develop strategy documents to ensure the execution of a search process is as simple as possible.
- 24 years of age or older due visa restrictions
- 2 years since bachelor degree is finished.
- Previous work experience (internship, job) is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong aim to please and service oriented mind-set.
- Teamwork, interpersonal and good communication skills. Able to handle the pressure and prioritize effectively.
- Able to handle the pressure and prioritize effectively.
- High level of initiative, compromise, and participation.
What we offer:
1) Flight to Shanghai
2) Visa sponsorship
3) Help in finding apartment and settling into Shanghai
4) Stipend to help with expenses during your internship.
5) A full-time job if the work is completed correctly
Über Zavala Civitas Executive Search
Zavala Civitas Executive Search is a multinational boutique that focuses on finding the right people for our business clients. The company has offices in Madrid, Munich, Mexico D.F., Shanghai and Sao Paulo.