Content Management Intern
As a Content Management Intern at FINEWAY, you’ll take on real startup-life responsibility from Day 1 to create actual value. This includes:
• Creating premium editorial & product content (on- & offline).
• Developing & implementing creative content ideas & concepts.
• Supporting to content planning & rollout strategies.
• Researching & writing on travel, tourism & lifestyle related topics.
• Identifying & integrating appealing images to underpin our content.
• You are studying communications, media or a similar field.
• A strong personal interest in lifestyle & travel.
• Hands-on experience in creating social media or editorial content.
• You can provide text samples illustrating your writing skills.
• A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
• A creative personality & the ability to communicate to the point.
• Proficiency in German, English & all major web tools.
What to expect
• An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial
entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
• A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial
exposure & unique learning experiences.
• A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
• 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
• For successful interns we are happy to offer full time positions.
Über Fineway GmbH
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to deliver trips that match your unique style & intents. That’s why we’re building an Artificial Intelligence powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel DNA better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences.
• Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
• € 8m+ in venture funding.
• Double-digit annual revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
• Fast growing team of 40+ employees from 9+ countries.
• Office in the heart of Munich.