Internship Customer & Logistics Service IT Support (Back Office)
Your mission will be to support our Back Office team.
50% of your time you will spend with diverse IT development projects:
• Define relevant KPIs, harmonize definitions of KPIs and calculations
• Collect all reports in Europe and analyze, structure and present these reports to key users
• Assist data manager with development of access tools (programming)
• Help with other IT related tasks (e.g. security concepts, updates)
The other 50% you will spend with customer and supply chain topics:
• Support in follow-up of promotions
• Managing customer master data
• Procedure documentation
You are currently a student with a structured mindset. You are not afraid of taking responsibility and you are fluent in English.
Added you are keen on working with IT systems and SAP. Above all you need to have a deep knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access (VBA).
Über Robert Bosch S.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs approximately 390,000 associates worldwide and generates sales of roughly 73.1 billion euro. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Automotive Aftermarket division is responsible for selling and delivering products and services to the independent dealer market (IAM).
At the Customer and Logistics Service, we are in contact with important clients in France and Benelux. We create a bridge between warehouses, forwarding agents and the clients whilst maintaining an enormous amount of data. Currently we are transforming from a regional organization to one European organization to improve our supply chain processes.