Über Myholidaybeat S.L.
Myholidaybeat S.L. is a marketing and event agency, located in Ibiza, that creates and develops excursions and lifestyle events in aim to provide excellent service to its customers. Holiday is the best part of the year which everybody wants to enjoy to the fullest and there we are. We let our guests feel happy, free and careless; we want them to forget their routine.
“The experience of your life is waiting right here in front of you!”
It´s getting hotter and more exciting than ever before! Are you in love with summer, sun and partying, but still hungry for RESPONSIBILITY? Do you want to apply your skills and knowledge onto projects which are challenging each day?
With operations in world-famous destinations - Ibiza and Miami, Oceanbeat gives you an opportunity to learn, grow and be a part of young and dynamic team of professionals working with passion.
WHO ARE WE?
OCEANBEAT is a global event agency focused on providing top-class events, promotions, ticketing services, international tour operator collaborations, collaborations with famous radio stations (Ibiza - Global Radio, Big FM etc.) and all the biggest and prestigious clubs in Ibiza (Privilege, Amnesia, Pacha, Ushuaia, DC-10, Zoo Project, Ocean Beach and many others). We offer all-inclusive packages for an unbeatable price and organize the legendary Oceanbeat boat party which attracts THOUSANDS of party people from all over the world.
BREAKING OCEANBEAT NEWS! We are about to expand and rock it out in Miami! Are you ready to be a part of Oceanbeats global domination and help us make a splash with the world’s most forward-thinking, energetic party experience? Join our Miami or Ibiza team today and write your own Oceanbeat story with us.
BECOME an Oceanbeat Human Resource INTERN!
• Post job opportunities to online job posting sites, social media and other online resources (report to management)
• Utilize applicant tracking system to screen and recommend candidates for interviews
• Coordinate/conduct interviews (feedback to management)
• Assist in representing the company at recruitment events such as career fairs etc.
• Provide support of new hire on-boarding process
• Create and/or update current job descriptions
• Assist with employee orientation (contact person for arrivals, supported by management representatives)
• Observe all areas of the human resources department
• Develop research methodologies, compile data and statistics to designs reports and proposals on human resources topics
• Manage accommodation capacities, apartment checks and rental statistics
• Other administrative and human resources tasks as assigned
Applicants should be junior or senior level human resources management majors (business management or related field) who are proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent oral and written communication skills are all necessary for this position. Essential language skills also required are English and additionally German or Spanish.
As a part of the Oceanbeat family you should be willing to learn, hard-working, motivated, reliable and always ready for daily challenges.
Why should you Become an Oceanbeat Intern?
• Experience of your life in one of the hottest places TO BE
• Personal and professional development
• Free accommodation
• Various performing bonuses
• Internship contract
• Creative and challenging working environment
• Begin: immediately or subject to your availability
• Duration: 6 months (open to negotiation)
• Working time: full-time
• Working place: Ibiza, Spain/ Miami, USA
Does it sound like a PLAN for you? Start with Oceanbeat as soon as possible, collect experience, travel the world and forget your normal life.
APPLY by sending your CV with a recent picture and a short motivation letter explaining why you are the right person for this job role to the following email address: email@example.com
We cannot wait to receive your application and we hope to see you on board with your new Oceanbeat crew in Ibiza or Miami soon!
07800 Ibiza, ES