Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f)
As a Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f) you will support our Partners with various challenges.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment at CONSTELLATION;
- You will participate in the organization of recruitment events;
- You will actively manage the recruitment inbox that includes general messages and requests from diverse stakeholders, e.g. agencies or candidates;
- You will support the Partners in the scheduling and coordination of on-site interviews while being the first point of contact to the candidates on the day of the interview;
- You will provide timely and accurate support to our Partners while also closely cooperate with various Hiring Managers.
You have completed a degree or are close to finishing it, preferably in a business, HRM or psychology-related field;
- You have already completed an internship or have a proven affinity with HR;
- You bring very good presentation skills and solid excel knowledge;
- You have a strong personality, humor and a strong desire to create and drive our business forward;
- You are interested and have prior knowledge in Tech and Design and are eager to learn more about this exiting field;
- You are a persuasive communicator with excellent German and ideally English writing and speaking skills to effectively deal with different stakeholders.
Über Constellation Capital
CONSTELLATION is one of Switzerland's leading Private Equity Boutiques.