Client Support Intern
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. At CEPRES we value smart, entrepreneurial people who also work well in a team. As a dynamic, agile company, we eliminate unnecessary bureaucracy and encourage staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
For our Munich office, we are looking for a talented:
Client Support Intern
• Data research and analysis on potential and current clients
• Update and maintain company database / customer relationship management system (CRM)
• Provide administrative support to Client Service team
• Coordinate with/within other internal departments (Sales, Support, Marketing) to improve client relationships
• Partner with Client Support Team and assist in:
o Onboarding activities for potential clients on CEPRES’ products
o Documentation and reporting activities
o Implementation of Client Relationship processes
o Sales meetings, internal / external (eg preparation + agenda)
• Liaison between potential clients – Support and Sales Teams
• Reports directly to an operations manager or supervisor
• Bachelors/Master’s in Business, Economics or similar field
• Proficient in handling the MS Office apps
• Highly organized and structured
• Interest in the areas of Client / Sales Support
• Team spirit, motivation, reliability and communication skills
• Self-motivated with desire to learn
• Working proficiency in English
We offer you:
• Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and international team
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Work in Private Equity - one of the most demanded and attractive finance industries today
• Profession development opportunities and potential for career growth
• Support with training and coaching
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please send your application in Word or PDF format (max. size 5 MB) to email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Über CEPRES GmbH
CEPRES combines the power of an innovative financial technology company with expertise in private equity. Through an online investment decision platform and community network, CEPRES enables investment in Private Equity with the proficiency of Financial Markets.
With CEPRES decision makers gain deep insights on performance & risk correlations that drive investment returns. Investment managers can design their portfolio allocation to optimize investment returns using expert analytics of 39,900+ operating companies at their fingertips.
CEPRES encompasses a network connecting buy- & sell-side market participants. Institutional Investors (LPs) and Fund Managers (GPs) interact on one platform:
– GPs confidentially benchmark their track record, attract fitting capital sources and demonstrate their alpha to investors.
– LPs forecast their portfolio outcomes, optimize asset allocations and enhance due diligence.