FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris, Stockholm and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
• You help to research and process socio-economic and/or spatial data
• You drive our segment measuring process to improve operational line planning
• You support the team in all kinds of network controlling topics such as creating reports and running ad-hoc analyses
• You help us in understanding the international long-distance coach market by creating insights from analyzing internal and external data (e.g. estimating market potentials, competitor analyses)
• Currently enrolled student (Bachelor or Master) in a quantitative field of studies, such as Business Studies, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Transport Science etc.
• At least 3 months availability
• Strong analytical mindset
• Independent work style and curiosity about learning new tools and methods
• Advanced skills in MS Excel, preferably also in other relevant tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau, R, STATA, python, GIS etc. (not a must)
• Excitement when it comes to data
• Fluent in German or English; every other European language is a plus