Praktikum Marketing & Communication
We are offering to a motivated and dedicated student a 3-months internship, as an opportunity to make practical use of the knowledge gained at university in an international team and environment.
INTERNSHIP Marketing and Communication
• design and implement an advertising plan tailored to the colorant and textile industry value chain
• support our business presence at relevant international industry events
• research and report on possible new channels or tools in order to enhance our visibility
• studying Marketing, Communication management, Business management or related subjects.
• fluent in English (written and spoken), additional languages of advantage
• quite experienced with MS Office
• a good communicator and have strong analytical skills
• motivated, flexible and have the ability to work independently
• ideally already interested in the colorant and textiles industry
ETAD, the Ecological and Toxicological Association of Dyes and Organic Pigments Manufacturers is an international organisation of responsible colorant companies which work on the constant improvement of the safety of their products.
An internship at ETAD is a chance to develop a complete project in direct contact with the industry and to gather work experience in a global environment.