The leader in TV-Digital convergence, Realytics allows advertisers and agencies to measure the real-time impact of their TV campaigns and follow their customer journey from offline to online.
What does it mean to be a business developer?
You will be part of the International Sales Team. The position is based in our HQ in Paris, where you will spend most of your time. Nevertheless, you might occasionally need to travel within Europe to accompany in-person meetings.
We need you to participate in the commercial growth of Realytics internationally by creating, developing, and managing the client portfolio in the DACH region, as well as supporting the Territory Manager. Moreover, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager DACH, as well as the Customer Success Team.
Commercial: hunt, close, transform, help managing accounts
Identify and analyse the DACH prospect pipeline
Obtain and undertake meetings with prospects
Support transforming prospects into clients
Help to consult and accompany new clients
Identify and alert the Territory Manager to project bids when necessary
Directly prospect advertisers and media agencies
Assure an optimal market coverage by contacting relevant prospective clients and partners
Evangelise the entire commercialised Realytics product suite, demonstrating a clear added value
Your Ideal Profile
- Native or fluent in German, high working proficiency in English (bilingual French/German or English/German is of course a big plus)
- Higher Education Degree of Abitur +5 (Master, master 1, master 2, BWL Hochschule…)
- You have a first professional experience in business development or consulting
- A preliminary work experience in a media agency would be a huge +
- You are driven and eager to create new business, approaching prospects doesn’t scare you
- You think client centric and are known for your proactivity and strong work ethic.
- You are curious, creative, and are ideally already familiar with the worlds of offline and online marketing
- You have good inter-personal and communication skills (written, oral)
- You are an expect in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
75008 Paris, FR