The leader in TV-Digital convergence, Realytics allows advertisers and agencies to measure the real-time impact of their TV campaigns and follow their customer journey from offline to online.
What does it mean to be a Marketing Manager Intern?
As part of the Marketing & Communication team, you will oversee the deployment of Realytics’ marketing and communication strategy and work closely with Business Development, making sure to respect the cultural and regional specificities.
A variety of tasks and challenges is waiting for you, such as:
Provision of content:
- Translate and adapt blog articles (from English and/or French)
- Translate and adapt white papers and ebooks (from English and/or French)
- Translate and adapt our sales kit (sale presentation, product sheets, etc.)
- Develop business cases for German clients
Digital Channels and CRM:
- Publish German content on the website and on the blog (Wordpress)
- Broadcast the content and manage the community on Twitter, Xing and LinkedIn
- Manage emailing campaigns for Germany
- Manage the German advertising campaigns: AdWords, Facebook ads, Xing ads, etc.
- Reporting of the campaigns performances
- Regular update of the CRM with German contacts
Events and Communication:
- Organize events in Germany: from the invites to the logistics
- Manage the presence of Realytics at events and conferences in Germany
- Apply for awards in Germany
- PR: write press releases
We expect our new team member to have competitive intelligence and to keep an eye on the market activities. You will have the important task to guarantee the visibility and brand image of Realytics in Germany. Therefore, you will work closely with the German sales team and support the economic growth in our second biggest market.
To summarize it, you will be able to work on all the aspects of marketing & communication: acquisition campaigns, leads generation, nurturing, communication, contents, events…
Your ideal profile:
- Native German, bilingual French/German is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Master 1 or 2 in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication
- First internship experience in Marketing/Communication, ideally in B2B
- Passionate about new technologies and the media environment
- You master a design/graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign…)
- You want to be part of a fast-moving startup and broaden your field of competence while working in a stimulating international environment
- You are autonomous, rigorous, curious, and open-minded
75008 Paris, FR