Working Student HR (m/f) - Berlin
Based in our Berlin office, the Working Student in Human Resources will be working closely with our HR Business Partner, the Talent Acquisition team, as well as our Office Manager to ensure that all our new starters as well as our team of 70 employees receive superior quality HR service and support.
In this role you will…
- Be an important member of the HR team where you’ll be given and expected to take on responsibility from day one.
- Act as an advisor for our new employees from foreign countries with regards to their VISA process(es) and their relocation to Berlin.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as preparing reference letters, employment confirmations, and any further employee documents.
- Be responsible for ensuring our employee folders, lists, and documents etc. are always well-organised and up-to date.
- Be working with tools supporting HR such as BambooHR, SmartRecruiters etc.
- Take-over and support in Office Management duties when needed.
- Have the opportunity to initiate and implement your own projects to ensure our internal processes are as efficient and professional as possible.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
Our ideal candidate...
- Is extremely trustworthy and reliable.
- Has matriculated in psychology or management studies, ideally with focus on HR (or relevant subject matter).
- Is able to work for period of at least six months on a 20-hour-a-week basis.
- Has already acquired their initial experience relating to German Labor Law.
- Has some experience in Human Resources, ideally in a young, international, and fast-growing environment.
- Understands that communication is key, and is fluent in German and English (minimum B2) in verbal and in written form.
- Is very organised and has the ability to improvise when necessary.
- Has a hands-on mentality and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
Über Spotcap Global Services GmbH
Spotcap (www.spotcap.com) is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap - our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.