Internship in Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Being part of building up an innovative social business, standing right before its Series A funding, from scratch
• Close work with Managers and C-levels, with different fields of expertise who will support you during your internship
• The possibility to find together with us a project you love and with our support can fully engage with
• The Internship is remunerated
• A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker, that can analyze business and needs and meets them with innovative solutions.
• Interest and expertise in one of the following fields, agile project management, organizational development of a young start-up, finance & controlling, marketing, partnership development, IT-development
• An interest in an international context and intercultural competences, we´re based in Malta and Berlin, and will expand to parts of Africa and South East Asia
• Fluency in English, German is a plus
We are a young company co-founded by the heads of EuMeC and Candena, with a team of purpose-driven, experienced founders and managers with broad experience in highly recognized companies, including McKinsey and SAP and young energetic entrepreneurs, that aims to develop one of the leading universities for medicine and beyond.
With current educational capacity, we are expected to run short of almost 13 Million health care workers by 2035 to achieve universal health coverage. We believe that a novel, digital approach for investing into health and the education of the health workforce can lever existing infrastructure across Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia and create a global teaching network for better health education.