Frachtraum is Europe’s first online road freight forwarder. Our mission is to offer a full-service from easy booking, over highly automated operations, and 100% reliability combined with an world-class user experience. This is how we change the trucking industry fundamentally and become Berlin’s next unicorn.
Internship Product Management (w/m)
You want impact? Be part of the core of our venture and contribute to shaping the future of our product. Connect relevant stakeholders from design and engineering to plan new features. Besides analysing user feedback, you will help prioritizing our product’s roadmap to meet our users’ expectations. Your tasks include:
- You are part of our product’s agile development where you define user stories and
set acceptance criteria.
- You create mockups on which you base product development decisions.
- You join our development team in the feature prioritization process.
- You review new features and conduct acceptance tests.
You bear a deep interest in creating and analyzing software products and want to be part of a high-growth digital startup. With your natural curiosity to experiment and test, you help us creating the best digital solutions for our users. You want bullet points? Here you go:
- Ideally, you already worked in the area of user experience, product design or development.
- You earned a Bachelor / Master at a top-notch University, or alternatively collected hands on experience in a similar position.
- You have a high level of computer literacy and know a thing or two about software engineering.
- You have a positive, flexible team player attitude who remains friendly even in difficult situations.
- You have strong communication skills got get the right information from every stakeholder involved.
- Work in a fast-growing company with the goal of providing outstanding products.
- Work alongside highly talented and driven people, while getting a tremendous amount of responsibility.
- Enjoy a collaborative and open company culture.
- We challenge the industry’s status quo.
- We offer attractive compensation and development opportunities.
- Have fun at work and regular team events. Enjoy free drinks, play dart (but not too well), pet our office puppy or take a break at our flipper.
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and favourite joke by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.