YOUR CAREER AT BLOOM PARTNERS
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talents and skills. Working Students at Bloom Partners will play a key role in the following functions:
• Support qualitative and quantitative research initiatives for project teams and clients
• Research consumer, market and technology trends, develop benchmarks and best practice cases
• Support the analysis of digital assets and strategies of leading brands
• Lead internal briefings on findings and significantly support the preparation and presentation of findings to clients
• Support business planning and financial modeling
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, is currently enrolled at a university (any subject expertise welcome), is fluent in German and English, and ideally gained first professional experiences in consulting, start-ups or digital business units of leading brands. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us if you combine the following traits:
• Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, strategies, technologies & marketing
• Ability to handle and combine multiple, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative insights, trends, etc.) into a common and reliable point of view
• Structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude
• A proven track record of fast learning and adaption
• Desire and flexibility to work at a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company
Along with a cover letter and a one-page resume, please include a response to the following questions with your application. We don’t want you to spend too much time on this so please keep it to 300 words or less:
• What is your favorite brand in the digital space and why?
• What is your favorite start-up company, and what impact does it have on its industry?
Über Bloom Partners GmbH
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients‘ businesses to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged graduate students with a passion for digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship to join us as Working Students at Bloom Partners.