Student Internship: Allrounder (Content Distribution Campaigns, Company Analysis, Business Development)
We are looking for a rockstar intern and jack of all trades to support us in our ventures and business development processes with strengths in research and analysis. Our Team has a strong background in Online Marketing and we work closely with renown Medical Professors and Practitioners.
- Update website content
- Prepare and set up content distributions and campaigns
- Collect data and supportive information and provide company analysis
- Work closely with our management team on possible business opportunities
- Whatever you are good at :)
- You are fluent in German
- You are an enrolled student looking for an internship as part of your curriculum
- You study or have studied business, economics or something similar
- You are a critical thinker and have strong problem-solving skills
- You keep it cool under pressure and see a clear path even if things get messy
- You have English speaking skills
- You’re not afraid to take on a challenge
- You love efficiency and finding shortcuts to get results
- You leverage technology to increase efficiency
- You have experience in research, analysis and/or business development
- You take the initiative when you see a need - regardless of your job description
- You are able to get started as soon as possible!
What we offer:
- The perspective to become a key team member in a fast-growing company
- The possibility to learn about SEO, PR and creative content production
- A slick office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with free fruit, drinks, and coffee
- A fun, relaxed and international team atmosphere
Get in touch if you recognized yourself in the above description and want to make your mark in our fast-growing company. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Über GFDG UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Society for Digital Healthcare is a Berlin-based Health-Startup. We build medical information hubs and e-commerce platforms in order to provide patients the best care during their treatments and therapies.