Intern (m/f) Client Coverage
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
From day one you will get substantial insights into an exciting business – our team is responsible for managing ING’s global relationships with large German corporations active in one of the three sectors Automotive/Transport/Logistics, Utilities/Natural Resources/TMT, and Industry/Pharma/Chemical. Specifically, you support the relationship managers in managing their assigned client portfolio. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information. You prepare client pitches and presentations and play an active part in our day-to-day business with our clients. We count on your support! Last but not least we will introduce you to interesting projects and give you the unique opportunity to experience everyday life among a great team of experts.
- Student of Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with a preference for Finance & Banking
- Excellent communicator with good financial and analytical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Solid skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and German, both written and spoken