Sales Operations Intern (November 2018-August 2019)
• Manage all in-store events with an online event management program (enter event info, track the events, create questionnaire, evaluate and recap the events, process invoicing with accounting)
• Assist the Sales Team with developing yearly broker and store contests and manage the ongoing tracking and evaluation of contest submissions
• Assist Sales Operations Team with administration of various sales reports, sales grids, store lists
• Work as the liaison between Field Sales, Sales Operations and Marketing on creative requests and other ad-hoc projects
• Support Field Sales and Sales Operations with data and analysis and create sales presenters for all upcoming promotions
• Assist execution and monitoring of the national Weleda Training Program
• Help organize trade shows and the yearly trip to Germany
• Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience in Business or Marketing is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Tables)) are a requirement.
• Well-developed communication skills in English, both written and verbal are required.
• Study and/or work experience in Sales/Sales Operations/Marketing are preferred.
• Strong organizational skills: ability to multi-task, attention-to-detail, able to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated history of proactive problem solving, and cognitive flexibility.
• Leadership behavior of taking responsibility and driving for high performance results.
Über Weleda North America
Weleda is the world`s leading manufacturer of certified natural and organic personal care products and anthroposophic pharmaceuticals. Its personal care portfolio consists of >100 products across categories such as skin care, oral care and baby care. The company was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Arlesheim near Basel, Switzerland. Weleda is sold in over 50 countries and employs a workforce of approximately 2,300 people worldwide. Since its 1931 US launch, Weleda NA has grown retail sales and is a major player in the Natural Organic Personal Care category in North America.