Intern schedule quality management (SQM) (m/f)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
For the european Flixbus-Network the SQM-Team coordinates the plannings of all planning teams, checks the observance our planning standards, gives for upcoming planning conflicts suggestions for solutions and develops knowledge and trainings standards for new employees.
• You check the usage of the Flixbus-planning standards from lines in whole europe
• You give suggestions for optimizations for the best timing distribution of our trips at the relations between cities
• You communicate with difference other teams (e.g. line management, bus partner management)
• You have the chance to implement your own ideas for optimise our collaboration and workflows permanently
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Marked interest at timetables, network plans and the mobility market (especially the long-distance bus market)
• Fast perception
• Creativity for solving challenges
• Organizational skills as well as accuracy and communicational skills
• Fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
FlixBus ist ein europaweiter Mobilitätsanbieter mit Sitz in München, Berlin, Mailand, Paris und Zagreb. Seit 2013 bieten die grünen FlixBusse eine neue Alternative, um bequem, preiswert und ökologisch zu reisen.