Business Development internship
You will be trained to perform the following tasks:
• Responsible for prospecting and creating new accounts.
• Investigation of potential new portals to take part to new RFP.
• Daily cold and warm calling of prospects with the end goal of closing business over the phone and building relationships for the manufacturing industry.
• Daily research using web, CRM, and any other channels necessary to find phone numbers and prospects.
• Manage and update company’s CRM.
• Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting on sales efforts and pipeline management.
• Create and maintain prospective client data including but not limited to names, titles, emails, phone numbers etc.
• Research and preparation for web based client meetings.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of all company International services.
• Meet or exceed all assigned targets for sale.
• Learn and adapt to company’s Sales Methodology and tools.
• Being able to travel for exhibitions, meet clients in person etc.
• Engaging, articulate and extremely ambitious self-starter, not afraid of rejection or to pick up the phone and call
• Strong desire to learn our sales process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Outstanding phone skills
• Team player
• Bachelor in Business, Marketing, Communication or IT
• French or German native – fluent in English. Additional language knowledge is a plus
• Proficient user of MS-OFFICE
Über Intertranslations LTD
Our company is a translation and localization service provider to clients worldwide. Based in Europe, we have been providing translation services in all European, Asian and Middle Eastern languages since 1995.