Intern (m/f) Business Development International
We work with passion and commitment to the continuous development and improvement of products, processes and organization. To do so, we challenge the status quo and take calculated risks. We work agile and results-oriented in a diversified, international team with over 20 nationalities.
For our further growth and to strengthen our Emma team, we are offering an
INTERNSHIP (m/f) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in the French, UK, Dutch, Polish or Swedish market.
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently.
- You support the operative steering process of the French, UK, Dutch, Polish or Swedish market.
- You are responsible for customer calls and chats via telephone and online chats from one of the five countries.
- Currently, you are studying business administration/media management or any related university program and can start as soon as possible.
- Ideally you are a native speaker in French, English, Dutch, Polish or Swedish. Experiences in German are an advantage but not essential.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibility and independence from the first day.
- Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up.
- Support from experienced colleagues and external experts to further your development.
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help.
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks.
- Modern top floor office with roof terrace in an attractive location in the middle of Frankfurt's up-and-coming train station district.
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks.
Team Human Resources
069 / 989 723-303
Über Bettzeit Gruppe
The Bettzeit Group brings sleep to the next level – in terms of quality, technology and brands. We rework the complete value chain of the sleep industry with a strict focus on customers and performance. Our core products include mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of the fastest growing tech and e-commerce companies in Germany with over 130 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. Since the foundation in 2013, we operate an online specialist store for mattresses, beds and bedding under the Dormando brand. At the end of 2015, our internal R&D team developed our own mattress model Emma, which within a few months became one of the most successful mattresses in Germany and other European countries. In the meantime, Emma is present in 11 European countries as well as numerous European cooperation partners in local retail stores. At the end of 2016, the traditional German brand Dunlopillo was acquired, for which our team implements new, industry-leading concepts in the area of product development, supply chain and marketing.