Intern (m/f) Business Development International
For our further growth and to strengthen our Emma team, we are offering an
INTERNSHIP (m/f) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in the French, UK, Dutch, Polish or Swedish market.
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently.
- You support the operative steering process of the French, UK, Dutch, Polish or Swedish market.
- You are responsible for customer calls and chats via telephone and online chats from one of the five countries.
- Currently, you are studying business administration/media management or any related university program and can start as soon as possible.
- Ideally you are a native speaker in French, English, Dutch, Polish or Swedish. Experiences in German are an advantage but not essential.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibility and independence from the first day.
- Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up.
- Support from experienced colleagues and external experts to further your development.
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help.
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks.
- Modern top floor office with roof terrace in an attractive location in the middle of Frankfurt's up-and-coming train station district.
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact persons are Pascal and Elisa from the HR team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We look forward to your application!
Über Bettzeit Gruppe
‘Sleep Happier’: with this motto, the Bettzeit Group aims to provide our customers with products to improve their sleep, particularly through our core products of mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of Europe’s fastest growing tech- and e-commerce companies employing more than 160 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. Since our launch in 2013, our brand Dormando has operated a specialized online-shop for mattresses, beds and bedding products. At the end of 2015, our internal R&D team developed the mattress-model ‘Emma’, which became one of the most successful models in the German and European market. Nowadays, the Emma mattress satisfies its customers’ needs in over 15 different countries and is distributed online as well as through numerous retail partners. In 2018, Tech 5 named Emma the Europe’s fastest growing tech-company. The Bettzeit Group acquired the traditional retail brand Dunlopillo in 2016. During this process, our team developed and incorporated new, industry leading concepts in the fields of product development, supply chain management and commercialization.
With great passion and a commitment to excellence, we continuously improve and optimize our products, processes and organization. We constantly question current procedures and take calculated chances. Through flat hierarchies, we are able to be agile and result driven in a multicultural team from over 27 countries.