HR Administrator (m/f)
• Support the daily HR administration tasks and daily routines, including employee walk-ins
• Assist the coordination of employment contracts for ITW, new hires interns, summer helps and apprentices, including employment changes, in alignment with HR Services and Staffing
• Organize school and university related HR promotions and events, e.g. Girls' Day, school events, apprentice events, career fairs, student events or school class visits etc.
• Revise external job postings and ads provided by Staffing
• Manage application correspondence with focus on interns, summer helps, apprentices etc.
• Support the implementation design of an intranet web site for the German Apprenticeship Program
• Actively approach our DH partners (“dual studies”) and students, promote Agilent, help build an Agilent student and apprentice funnel
• Organize and coordinate the first week at Agilent for new apprentices and students (onboarding)
• Perform general admin tasks for the HR department and the HR Director
• Coordinate the paper work on internal applications for parental leave, educational leave or VTO applications
• Coordinate job references for employees, ITWs, apprentices and summer helps in alignment with HR Services
• Coordinate the paperwork around the documentation, reporting and general information regarding company pension and worktime (flex time, overtime)
• Provide project related admin support work, i.e. administer, design and update of our HR intranet web page
• Support ongoing and upcoming regional and European HR projects (GDPR, Best Place to Work, Staffing) and local events, e.g. service/jubilee anniversary celebration, coffee talks, Christmas party, summer picnic etc.
• Educational and or professional background with a major in HR or Business Administration preferred
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Fluent in German, solid command of the English language
• Excellent MS Office, Outlook and Internet user skills
• Team player with a strong service orientation and good multitasking skills
• Passionate about HR work in an international, dynamic environment
• Willing to learn and to grow
• Company pension scheme
• Work-Life-Balance programs
• Career development opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply online via or Agilent career page.
By further question in regards to the recruitment process, please contact Reka Szabo on 0036 1883 5281.
Please apply via our career site: careers.agilent.com - requisition 2076071
We look forward to receiving your application, thank you.
Über Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies – we stand for high-tech and laboratory expertise around the world. As a worldwide company based in Santa Clara (California/USA), in the heart of Silicon Valley, we offer instruments, software, services and supplies for the entire workflow in the analytical laboratory. Our solutions and products are used among other things for the development of new drugs, for food testing, in cancer research and in doping control. We inspire discoveries that advance the quality of life. At our German headquarters in Waldbronn we develop, produce and market leading comprehensive analytic solutions. Along with our sales offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Ratingen, there is a staff of about 1,000 in Germany.