Marketing/Communication Intern (m/f)
As a Marketing/Communication intern you will
- support us with our marketing and advertising campaigns (offline and online)
- support us with market and competitor research and analysis
- be in charge of our external communication (feedback and results e-mails as well as other ongoing customer service emails)
- provide administrative support to management
- participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing/communication campaigns
- collaborate with our designer to improve the look and feel of our communication
We are a start-up and we are flexible and adaptive! Depending on your performance and preferences further tasks can be added!
We offer an attractive compensation, a beautiful office in the heart of Berlin, highly transparent working ethics and direct exposure to the management team.
• Bachelor or Master student in business administration, marketing management, communication, advertising design or other business studies
• Fluent in English & German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
• Experience in content and text writing skills
• Very precise and an eye for detail
• Passionate about sports and fitness and interested in the scientific background of these topics
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Ability to put yourself in the user's position and eager to help them start and continue their training
• Team player and good communication skills
GRITSpot (www.gritspot.de) is a technology start-up that revolutionizes the way people get fit by delivering instructor-led, group fitness classes into studios and people’s homes. We are dedicated to helping people improve the quality of their workout by receiving real-time feedback and coaching instructions that help them to improve while exercising and to build fitness habits for life. We’re making fitness addictive. We’ll help millions to achieve their fitness goals. We think big – we think rebellious – and we strongly believe that we can achieve it.