Operations Manager Internship
For this "Operations Internship" you will be responsible for the following:
• Strategy – work with our management team to brainstorm on innovative strategies
• Operations – Support and manage the key operations processes – the engine of our company.
• Processes – Create, implement and test new processes to build the new world champion in metals trading.
• Allround support – Be the spider in the web, support where you can from Sales, Marketing, Logistics to IT.
What do you get in return:
• Work in Düsseldorf in an international, highly professional team (ex BCG, WHU, RWTH; 5 different nationalities) in a great location, the factory campus
• Join us in turning a BIG WHEEL!
• Learn, learn, learn
You fit the following profile:
• You are about to finish your Bachelor‘s or Master‘s
• You enjoy entrepreneurship & operations
• You simply get things done, learn fast and aim to grow professionally
• You are ambitious and committed
• Fluent English and fluent German
Über Metals hub GmbH
At Metalshub we are building the metals marketplace of the future.
We believe that technology will transform the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold.
Our vision is to become the leading global platform for the metals and ferroalloys community.