Marketing/Sales Internship: German native speaker
We are looking for a native German speaker for a 6-month internship in our language course agency in Barcelona.
What is special about this job?
- Variety of tasks. Excellent work atmosphere, open and non-bureaucratic.
- Beautiful office in attico in the very city center with stunning terrace with lounge and BBQ overlooking the city.
- Good connection to all metro lines.
Our team consists of 20 people working on projects in the following different business segments:
LanguageCourse.net: the worldwide most visited website to compare and book language courses abroad, consulted by over 2 million visitors per year.
VocabularyTrainer: Online learning tool. 100% free with over 10.000 words and phrases in 35 languages.
HumidorDiscount,com/PerfectSmoke.com/Agnato.com: Ecommerce stores for different niche markets in the luxury accessory and smoker accessory segment. You will spend the main part of your internship working independently on projects or project modules in the field of online marketing and promotion. According to current planning your project will be to build promotional partnerships with leading multinational companies in Europe.
Other possible project assignments include: - search engine marketing - optimisation of onsite and especially international PPC marketing campaigns - development of cross-selling partnerships for complementary services/products - promotion of our online language learning tool - affiliate programme marketing - development of website content areas - social media marketing. You will also be involved in the day to day running of business activities within our sales.
* Excellent English!
* native German speaker
* Strong organizational and communication skills to
* former work experience
* at least four terms of studies, AND good grades
* good computer skills
* 5 to 6 months duration placement, preferably 6
* Spanish is not Necessary, but might also be of advantage, as might also be any other advanced language skills
* Our company Operates a portfolio of various independent e-commerce businesses.
* For the segment of language study abroad program, we operate the world-wide most visited online portal.
* Rapid growth with expansion into many new business segment.
* Office facilities are located in the heart of Barcelona, 2 minutes walk from Pl Catalunya.
* Young and international team of 20 people. Very good working atmosphere.
* Dynamic organization with a flat management structure. The culture is open, informal and non-bureaucratic.