Internship in Online Campus Development & Management at candena
What will you do?
• Benchmarking and analysing online learning environments
• Researching and analysing new features and technologies that we may wish to integrate
• Helping set up the online campus for various clients
• Supporting in Course/ Programme Management
• Gather feedback from learners by creating user surveys
What we offer
• Being a vital part of building up an innovative social business
• Being part of building a new degree programme in all it´s details with deep insights in all parts of the process
• Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-hand experience and insights across departments
• Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries;
• Support with writing your Thesis, if applicable.
Who we’re looking for
• A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker
• An Interest and basic knowledge in digital technologies
• An interest in an international context and intercultural competences
• Ability to use Word, Powerpoint and Excel with precision
• Research Skills
• Fluency in English or German
candena revolutionizes online education. We are building the first platform of online study programs formally accredited by an EU government. With candena, students can finally study anywhere at any time and get a degree. Clients such as Deutsche Telekom AG, Goethe Institut, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are already using our multi-award-winning collaborative learning system.