Internship in Learning Community Management & Support at candena
What will you do?
• Help develop the Student Handbook, Admissions Handbook and other materials needed for the students
• Support in the development of Q&A documents for students and university staff
• Gather feedback from learners by creating surveys
• Help draft course announcements, newsletters and other tips & tricks for students
What we offer
• Being a vital part of building up an innovative social business
• Personalized learning plan in line with your goals, with weekly and monthly check-ins and feedback
• Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-hand experience and insights across departments
• Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries
• Support with writing your Thesis, if applicable
Who we’re looking for
• A motivated individual with a passion for global challenges, innovation and digital learning;
• A strong entrepreneurial spirit, who strives for implementation and is a fast thinker
• Copywriting skills and the ability to adapt to an appropriate writing voice
• An empathetic personality who is able to put him-/herself in the shoes of others
• Knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• An interest in an international context and intercultural competences
• Fluency in English, German is a plus
• Currently enrolled in university!
candena revolutionizes online education. We are building the first platform of online study programs formally accredited by an EU government. With candena, students can finally study anywhere at any time and get a degree. Clients such as Deutsche Telekom AG, Goethe Institut, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) are already using our multi-award-winning collaborative learning system.