(Digital) Marketing Intern
Reporting to the Founder and Managing Director, this full-time paid Marketing internship is a great opportunity. The Marketing Intern will love learning and facing new challenges in order to assist in scaling the business through marketing activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collating and editing Marketing material
• Assisting the website transition from Weebly to Wordpress
• Subsequently assisting in the maintenance and updates of the website and social media platforms
• CRM updates
• Setting up the Social media channels properly
• Creating a marketing funnel (e.g. Clickfunnels, lead generation, email automation, viral marketing and online marketing)
• Assisting with Event Planning
• Marketing Programs comprising of collateral, email, advertising, webinars, events and digital pre-defined awareness, goals with revenue objectives
• Development of relevant, competitive and compelling digital content for proposition development, attraction and conversion of leads
• Looking for opportunities to drive increased social media coverage
• Some call them soft skills, for us they are the basis of everything: Trustworthy, reliable and eager to learn
• High level conceptual, design and strategic thinking skills
• Able to work independently on projects
• Awareness of trends, industry developments and opportunities for innovation
• Copywriting Skills required
• Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for the creative
• Basic Knowledge of CMS platforms (Wordpress preferred)
• Familiar with digital marketing methods
• Basic understanding of Google Adwords & Analytics
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environment
• Initiative and follow-through requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (especially in English)
• Team player with good communication skills, commitment and adaptability
• Lastly, we are looking for someone that doesn’t take life too serious and likes to have a bit of fun!
• Business Studies, Management or Marketing Degree
• Bachelor of Visual Communication, Design or similar
• First working experience (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable start-up. No two days are the same and there is no limit to what you can learn and achieve. There is a wealth of opportunity for the right candidates to refine their skills Although, we are currently updating it, for further information on Knowledge Lab, please see our website www.knowledgelab.com.au
Skills, Experience & Equipment:
• Passion for social media and digital marketing
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
• Driven and focused
• Creative and passionate
• Preferably with own Laptop
If you have authority to work in Australia we invite you to apply by sending a cover Letter and resume (in English) to Career@knowledgelab.com.au . Work and Holiday visa welcome.
If you feel courageous and want to stand out, send us a 60 second application video of yourself, telling us why we should select you. Be creative!
Besides the immediate work opportunity, working for us means learning from some of the greatest minds in Australia and beyond through gaining access to a wide range of industries. You will gain an insight into the various challenges and assist and network with professionals who are overcoming strategic challenges.
In addition to that you will have the opportunity to:
• Working from a Co-working space, surrounded by start-ups
• Flexible working solutions
• Attend our workshops and get qualified in areas like: customer experience, innovation, organisational culture, sales psychology…
• Cheeky Fridays with early finish and free office drinks and nibbles
• Flexible start date, only 3 months minimum
• Opportunity to earn bonus income if you stay longer
Über Knowledge Lab
We are a start-up that has decided to do things a bit differently. Our focus is on helping professionals overcome their challenges. We achieve this by organising the best approaches to learning and development opportunities.
Thinking outside the box is just the beginning - what if there is no box???
We are looking for the best and brightest students out there, ideally those approaching the end of their studies and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. There will be options for permanent and part time roles in Sydney as well as remotely.
We pride ourselves on being truly customer-centric. Everything we do is designed around our customer needs with the intention of solving their challenges. To get you ready, we have designed a program that will allow you to understand our customer first. It is important to us that regardless of which division you work, you will have an understanding of where it all begins.